Monday, December 8, 2008

Ok, Van advised me to put this up, its some kind of shuffle-the-songs-in-ITunes-for-the-answers thing

Q: How does the world see me?
High Voltage – AC/DC
Q: Will i have a happy life?
No Feeling – Sex Pistols
Q:What do my friends really think of me?
Quick and to the pointless – Queens of the Stone Age
Q:Do people secretly lust after me?
爱过 – F.I.R.
Q:How can i make myself happy?
Guitar and Pen – The Who
Q:What can i do with my life?
I am the Walrus - Beatles

Q:Will i ever have children?
Submission – Sex Pistols
Q:What is some good advice for me?
Run, Pig, Run – Queens of the Stone Age
Q:How will i be remembered?
Clean Breaks – Dashboard Confessional
Q:What is my signature dancing song?
That’s The Way I Wanna Rock ‘N’ Roll – AC/DC
Q:What do i think my current theme song is?
All These Lives – Daughtry
Q:What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Feels So Good – Van Halen
Q:What song will play at my funeral?
Road Trippin – Red Hot Chili Peppers
Q:What sort of men/women do i like?
5’15 – The Who
Q:What is my day going to be like?
You Wont See Me - Beatles

It's amazing, some i shuffled to get a logical answer

No comments: