Saturday, February 2, 2008

Time to adapt.. again

BOO! My tail is missing! Now i cant tie no hair like my own.. Just back from the hairdresser, though im not as disappoined as i used to be everytime after a haircut. But the hairdresser said that i can tie my hair, then act act take my hair and keep behind say can tie:( Then on my way home i tried to gather my hair and guess what? No hair there, White Tiger!

Nah but actually i don't mind all of this, the part that's been pissing me off is when i get home. My mum has been spamming me all this while, to cut my hair - THE WAY SHE WANTS IT. So should i? Of course not! If i like it my way, i cut it my way! So am i stubborn? Of course. And she says i don't understand. I know what she wants and i know how i'll kind of look, but i don't want that look, just that. Understand me, ma.

No comments: