Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 8... And Night

It has been a tiring day for me, and a boring one, wandering about, helpless on what should i do and where should i go. And this is the time where the still small voice in me comes. "Go on..." Like what Hua Qiang screamed, but this is the gentle assuring voice in me that keeps me fighting on, not a battle cry, but more powerful and effective.

And at night, when i thought things cant get any weirder or more awkward... Theft took place, and i wasnt there to do anything about it. It's times like this when i want to do something about it, but cannot. Would i be able to solve the problem? Would i make things worse? I don't know.

My stomach has seemed to recover after dinner tonight, and im just really trying to think wisely, and not do things that i would surely regret, even before doing it.

No comments: